About the Webinar: Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) is an emerging interoperability standard for exchange healthcare data and information electronically. It simplifies the implementation process while it is based on modern communication like RESTFul API and open standards on security control. There is an increasing trend on adopting FHIR to support interoperability of healthcare data in various environments, e.g. connecting eMRs, connecting mobile applications with eMR. The speaker, Mr Grahame Grieve will introduce FHIR, with a focus on ease of learning for those familiar with HL7, and describe how to make the best and most efficient use of FHIR, from the perspective of individuals, vendors, institutions, and national programs.
Date: 2nd Feb, 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 11am – 12:30pm
Venue: Online Platform on Zoom
Speaker: Mr Grahame Grieve, “FHIR” Product Director, HL7 International
Grahame Grieve is HL7’s Product Director for “FHIR” – the leading healthcare data exchange standard of the future. Grahame has a background in laboratory medicine, software vendor development, clinical research, open source development and has also conceived, developed and sold interoperability and clinical document solutions and products in the Australian market and around the world. Grahame has worked to develop standards and solutions with several US vendor consortiums, and the national programs of Canada, England, Singapore, and Australia.
- Registration Deadline: 31st Jan, 2021
- Free registration
- The webinar medium is English
- Seats are limited. Confirmation email with Webinar ID & Passcode will be delivered to successful applicants before the webinar
- Participants shall prepare their own electronic device (desktop or notebook computer) with Internet access and “Zoom” software installed
- Enquiries: Email to email@example.com